Adellcho Nobel Hansen, MD, FABAM, Dip, AAAP
Adellcho Nobel Hansen, MD, FABAM, Dip, AAAP
Los Angeles, California
Adellcho (Adel) Nobel Hansen, MD, FABAM, Dip, AAAP
Board Certified Noninvasive Plastic Surgery
Fellow American Collage of Regenerative Medicine
Board Certified Aesthetic Medicine
Fellow American Board Aesthetic Medicine
- TRIM Preceptorship Advanced Training in Regenerative Medicine and Bio-cellular. Advance training in MSK U/S Guided Therapy and Practical training with Dr. Robert Alexander at Bitterroot plastic/regenerative clinic.
- Laser Medicine and Surgery Cosmetic Gynecology
- Hands-on Lipoaspiration and Liposuction San Diego Academy of Regenerative Therapy: Hands- on Regenerative Aesthetic Master Class in Micro and Nano-fat autologous Transfer
- Threads Lift Master course, South Korea
- Advanced Anti-aging and Hormonal Therapy, Vampire Face and Breast lift
- The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- The American Academy of Aesthetic and cosmetic Physician The Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
- The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) President President, Iraqi- American Regenerative Medicine Association
- The American College of Executive Medicine
- The American College of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physicians
- President, Iraqi-American Regenerative Medicine Association
- Senior Medical Advisor, US Army/NATO: Iraq and Afghanistan 2006-2015
- Chief Medical Officer, US Army: Afghanistan 2011-2015
- Chief Medical Officer, Palau Medical Center for Regenerative Medicine and Plastic Surgery, 2015-2017.
- Chief Medical Officer, International Regenerative Center, Antigua 2020-2121
- MEDICAL CONSULTING: 09/2015-Present Private own Clinical Consulting Business
- Regenerative Medical Physician at Urology group of Southern California, 07/2017-Present.
1127 Wilshire Blvd #805, LA, CA 90017 Tel: 213) 977-1176
Provided Aesthetic, Noninvasive plastic procedures, and various Thread Lifts.Regenerative Medicine procedures with Liposuction/aspiration, harvesting mesenchymal stem cells for degenerative diseases therapy. Developed and performed protocols for male performance/enhancement therapy using Bio-cellular treatment, Bio Identical Hormonal therapy, Intracorporeal injection for ED therapy. Medical Director and Advisor for several Medical Centers, Medical Devices and Biomedical Companies.
Award winning, talented, committed Medical Executive and Physician with diverse experience combined with a military “can do” attitude. Completed fellowship in comparative pathology from Harvard medical school. Varied and vast experience working with the US and Canadian military in seven countries in a variety of austere environments and positions as varied as battlefield surgery to advising the Surgeon General of Iraq and Afghanistan. Served as private US Army physician to the presidents of Afghanistan and countless senior officials and VIPs in Iraq and Afghanistan. Committed to delivering high quality healthcare in the most efficient and patient-centered manner possible. Proven ability to build effective partnerships with diverse and multicultural healthcare, institutional, and other professionals. Established a reputation for building trust in challenging environments through strong interpersonal and communication skills. Trained with multiple certifications such as Aesthetic Medicine, Noninvasive Plastic Surgery, Anti-Age Medicine and Rejuvenation Medicine. Specialized in Cosmetic Gynecology and in minimally invasive facelift with master degree in PDO threads. Committed to mentoring the next generation of medical personnel; have led as many as 250 military medical personnel. Recognized for coalescing groups and building high performing teams to achieve excellence. Effective steward of human, physical, and financial capital.
We invite you to join the SDARTS community
and step into the era of regeneration.
New to Regenerative Therapies?
We invite you to take advantage of our Entry Level Membership*.
Receive monthly highlights from the online content contributors.
Entry Level Membership FREE
Already integrating Regenerative Therapies into your practice?
We encourage you to become a Premium Member for access the entire online library on demand, get early access to live events including the SDARTS Global Conference and qualify to become a content contributor.
Premium Annual Membership $480
($40 per month)